Bring the Teaching Artist Project to your organization.
We can create custom professional development trainings tailored specifically to your organization’s needs, whether for new and beginning or master Teaching Artists, arts administrators, classroom teachers and more. Our trainings include, but are not restricted to:
- Creative elements and teaching the creative process
- Curriculum development
- Lesson planning and scaffolding
- Classroom culture
- Art as Activism
- Teaching for social justice
- Teaching philosophies
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Career development
- Accessibility and inclusivity
- Inquiry and reflection
- Grant-writing for Teaching Artists
- And much more
Check out some samples below of what we have offered in the past. If you’re interested in a customized training, please write to us at TAP@communitywordproject.org for more information.